3/10/12

"If I Only Had A Brain" by MC 900 Ft Jesus

In the mood for a little mid '90s alt hip-hop? Ever wondered what it would be like to ship yourself around town in a package? If so, then check out "If I Only Had A Brain" by MC 900 Ft Jesus. The good MC, a.k.a Mark Griffin, dabbled in rap, jazz, alt rock, and mergers thereof, including this great track, featuring an awesome Spike Jones video, clever lyrics, and an insanely catchy beat.

"Suppose... I accidentally got my shit together... would I get a medal, or a pat on the back, and a little feather I could stick in my cap or pin to my shirt?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Home by the Sea" by Genesis

   “ Creeping up the blind side...shinning up the wall.. stealing through the dark of night. ”    Welcome back to Kyle's Radio Dial, fr...