3/17/12

Hello listeners! I decided it's time that the Radio Dial graduate from a Facebook group to a proper blog. *sniff sniff* My Radio Dial is growing up so fast!


My goal remains the same...To share songs from my personal music collection, spotlighting forgotten one-time hits, worthy album tracks from well-known and obscure artists, and the occasional interesting cover tune. I'll touch on multiple genres, but I'll lean heavily toward 70s and 80s rock and pop, and artists inspired by that era of music.


So whenever you're ready to hear something that terrestrial radio doesn't play, tune into the Radio Dial.


It's all about the music... and the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Home by the Sea" by Genesis

   “ Creeping up the blind side...shinning up the wall.. stealing through the dark of night. ”    Welcome back to Kyle's Radio Dial, fr...