10/12/17

Nancy Wilson's autograph!

Hey friends!

Here’s a completely different style of post on the Radio Dial, just to switch things up a little bit.

A few weeks ago, my friend and fellow music aficionado Steve got a chance to meet Nancy Wilson of Heart at Used Kids Records in Columbus Ohio, where she stopped in support of her side project Roadcase Royale.

Even though I was unable to go, Steve brought along my Heart Greatest Hits CD booklet that Nancy was kind enough to sign!

This is my first rock star celebrity autograph, and I hope there are more to come… maybe I’ll manage to get Ann’s signature on this CD as well sometime!

Anyway, enjoy the autograph, and feel free to revisit my “Two For Tuesday” article from 10/17/15 which features two songs by Heart, 1980’s “Tell It Like It Is”, and 1987’s “There’s the Girl”, the latter of which features lead vocals from Nancy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

"Home by the Sea" by Genesis

   “ Creeping up the blind side...shinning up the wall.. stealing through the dark of night. ”    Welcome back to Kyle's Radio Dial, fr...